We are thrilled that you are considering coming to the second virtual Stratford-Upon-Avon Knit-Tea Retreat! Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. On the booking form you have to tick a box to confirm that you agree to them, and you can’t agree to something that you haven’t read!
- The dates of the retreat will be Friday 20th August 2021 to Sunday 22nd August 2021. The retreat will start with an informal knit night on Friday 20th August.
- The price of the retreat is £80. This includes attendance at the online retreat, virtual sit and knit sessions via Zoom, a gift bag mailed to your home, raffle prizes and more! We will also be hosting Zoe Fletcher of the Woolist to deliver a talk and a Q&A during the weekend. We will run our traditional friendly Sunday marketplace with a gorgeous selection of vendors, and of course you will have lots of time to relax and enjoy knitting, spinning and chatting with like minded crafters!
- You accept full responsibility for completing the application form completely and correctly. We accept no liability or loss caused by incorrect information submitted to us.
- You accept full responsibility for your ability to access the retreat. We will not be able to provide technical support if you have internet issues or problems accessing Zoom, email or Instagram.
- We may split the attendees into smaller groups for the social events in order to facilitate easier chatting. You will please obey instructions about moving to other ‘rooms’ on Zoom.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications for children to attend the retreat.
- Places will be offered at the discretion of the organisers. The right to refuse admission is reserved.
- Once you have filled in your booking request form, we will be in touch shortly thereafter to let you know whether you have been successful in getting a place. Soon after that you will receive a PayPal invoice for the fee of £80. This must be paid within 72 hours of receiving your invoice, or you may forfeit your place.
- The ticket price is non refundable unless the retreat is cancelled by us so please make sure you are definitely free from the 20-22 August 2021 before you book your place.
- We do understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may unfortunately need to cancel. We will not be able to offer any refunds unless the event cannot go ahead due to hosting issues but you may transfer your place to someone else if you know someone who would like to take your place. In case of cancellation (with or without someone to transfer your place to) please let us know as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can see what we can do to help. If all the places sell, we may have people on a waiting list who would be willing to take over your place.
- Attendance at any of our events is contingent upon compliance with our Inclusivity and Behaviour Policy. Failure to comply may result in you being asked to leave the retreat, removed from a Zoom meeting and/or restriction from attendance at future events organised by Zoë Carter and Jennie Powell.
- Waiting list: If all places sell, we will be operating a waiting list. Unfortunately, circumstances cause people to have to give up their places each year. We will contact people on the waiting list in a first-come-first-served order. Please reply promptly if offered a place in this manner, even (and especially) if you do not wish to take up the place. This enables us to offer the place to someone else.
*updated 16 June 2021 to reflect the retreat moving online.