Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. On the booking form you have to tick a box to confirm that you agree to them, and you can’t agree to something that you haven’t read!
- The dates of the retreat will be Saturday 25th June 2022 and Sunday 26th June 2022.
- The price of the retreat is £199 payable within 72 hours of our issue of the invoice. This includes a pre-retreat Zoom social and Q&A, attendance at the retreat for both Saturday and Sunday, regular refreshments, an evening dinner cruise on Saturday 25th June, attendee raffle, exclusive Retreat knitting pattern, gift pack, free entry to the Sunday marketplace with exclusive attendee discounts on some stalls and plenty of time to sit and knit with other like minded crafters. Meals are only included where explicitly stated. The venue is within easy reach of many shops and cafes from which you could buy food as required.
- You accept full responsibility for completing the application form completely and correctly. We accept no liability or loss caused by incorrect information submitted to us.
- You will inform us as soon as possible about any accessibility measures required and serious allergies and illnesses of which we should be aware. We will take all reasonable steps to cater for all of our attendees’ needs, but require plenty of prior notice where accommodations are required. Both Jennie Powell and Zoë Carter hold valid First Response certification.
- You accept full responsibility for your ability to access the retreat and related online activities. We will not be held responsible for transport or accommodation issues. We will not be able to provide technical support if you have internet issues or problems accessing Zoom, email or Instagram.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept applications for children to attend the retreat.
- Places will be offered at the discretion of the organisers. The right to refuse admission is reserved.
- Once you have filled in your booking request form, we will be in touch shortly thereafter to let you know whether you have been successful in getting a place. Soon after that you will receive an invoice for the fee of £199. This must be paid by bank transfer within 72 hours of receiving your invoice, or you may forfeit your place.
- The ticket price is non refundable unless the retreat is cancelled by us so please make sure you are definitely free for the 25 & 26 June 2022 before you book your place.
- We do understand that sometimes circumstances change and you may unfortunately need to cancel. We will not offer any refunds unless we cancel the event or are able to resell your place. You may transfer your place to someone else if you are unable to attend, at the discretion of the organisers. In case of cancellation (with or without someone to transfer your place to) please let us know as early as possible at email@example.com so that we can see what we can do to help. If all the places sell, we may have people on a waiting list who would be willing to take over your place. An administration fee of £10 will be retained from any refund to cover financial fees and admin time.
- We expect you to take a rapid lateral flow Covid test on the morning of 25th June and to have received a negative result before attending the retreat.
- Attendance at any of our events is contingent upon compliance with our Inclusivity and Behaviour Policy. Failure to comply may result in you a). being asked to leave the retreat; b). removal from a Zoom meeting; c). restriction from attendance at future events organised by Zoë Carter and Jennie Powell.
- Waiting list: If all places sell, we will be operating a waiting list. Unfortunately, circumstances cause people to have to give up their places each year. We will contact people on the waiting list in a first-come-first-served order. Please reply promptly if offered a place in this manner, even (and especially) if you do not wish to take up the place. This enables us to offer the place to someone else. We will wait 24 hours for a response (48 hours if the email is sent over the weekend) and then we will progress to the next person on the waiting list.
- Insurance: Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that you obtain travel insurance to cover the cost of the weekend. The organisers will have public liability insurance but this will not cover travel, accommodation or unrelated illness costs.
*updated 16 June 2021 to reflect the retreat moving online.